Drivers shall be eligible for a good student discount provided the following eligibility requirements are met:
- The student driver must be: rated as a primary operator; and
- A full time student in high school, college, university, or a vocational technical school
If your student qualifies above then we require:
A Certified statement from a school official indicating that the student has met one of the following requirements during the immediately preceding school semester.
- Is in the upper 20% of his or her class scholastically;
- or maintained a “B” average, or its equivalent (if the letter grading system cannot be averaged, no grade shall be below a “B”);
- or maintained a cumulative numerical grade of at least a 3 in a 4-point grading system, or its equivalent;
- or is on the “dean’s list”, “honor roll”, or comparable list indicating scholastic achievement.
This documentation should include a minimum of the following:
- The name of the school.
- The name of the student.
- The semester the document is representing is clearly indicated.
- The GPA summarized.
If you have any questions regarding your students discount, please call or text us at 402-643-2911 or contact us.